Here are six timeless beauty tips for the best make-up ever:
1) Concealer, mascara and blush are three products that bring instant radiance and youthful glow to your face. Learning how to use them to their full potential is critical.
2) For a holiday glow, combine a little blush and bronzer to your cheeks.
3) When applying bronzer, always apply to the highpoints of your face or where the sun would naturally kiss your face – bridge of your nose, apples of your cheeks, temples and chin.
4) Practice applying a cat eye line flick. It can be subtle and demure but it is such classic look that can be paired with everyday outfits or more formal attire.
5) To maximise a lip stick application, choose a long wearing formula. For extra staying power, apply a lip liner to the outer rim of your lips and lightly feather the pencil to colour in your pout. Blot and then apply your lipstick.
6) A smoky eye is the makeup equivalent to the little black dress. It doesn’t need to be a smoky grey or black shade so adapt your favourite colour palette and the depth of the colour to tailor a smoky eye look perfect for you and the occasion.
Copyright © 2019 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.