Clear nail polish has a multitude of uses, the least being making your fingers look fab & on trend with natural nails.
1. Paint a thin later inside metal bracelets or rings to stop it marking or irritating your skin.
2. Protect your marble; Clear polish at the base of deodorant cans can stop rust rings appearing on your bathroom bench (works in the kitchen for olive oil sprays too).
3. Paint splinters in wooden toys furniture with polish to stop them snagging clothes and skin.
4. A dab on the centre of a button will prevent the cotton unravelling and the button coming loose.
5. Paint on name tags to make them waterproof.
Copyright © 2020 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.