These are possibly the easiest protein balls ever.
Protein balls are a wonderful snack idea to include in your daily diet, whether before or after a workout or as an afternoon treat to curb those sugar cravings.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 chopped seeds (pepitas, sunflower)
- 2 tablespoons protein powder (choose your favourite- vanilla/natural works best)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 12 medjool dates finely chopped
- 1/2-3/4 cup boiling water
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. The amount of water will vary, however add it slowly until you get a sticky consistency.
- Roll into small balls and coat in some extra desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!