How to Make the Best Sticky Date Pancakes
By Tiffiny Hall
Is there anything better than lazy mornings and delicious pancakes? Tiffiny Hall shares a delicious sticky date pancake recipe that will make your mornings.
This delicious breakfast of sticky date pancakes can be ready in less than 10 minutes.
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 10 mins
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 20g pitted dates, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain or gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 medium eggs
- 150g cottage cheese
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 15g walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp golden syrup
- Combine milk and lemon juice and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place dates and 3 tablespoons of boiling water in a small bowl, cover and stand for 10 minutes. Drain, mash roughly and cool slightly.
- Sift flour, sodium bicarbonate and cinnamon into a medium bowl.
- Blend egg and cheese with milk and combine with dates and flour. (You may need to add a little extra milk if batter is too thick)
- Heat a small non-stick fry pan over medium heat and grease with a little oil.
- Add 1/3 cupful of the mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, turn and cook the other side. Keep warm whilst cooking other pancakes.
- To serve, top with yoghurt and walnuts and drizzle with golden syrup.
For more information on Tiffiny Hall’s health and online program, head over to www.tiffxo.com
Copyright © 2020 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.