The Cookie Recipe You Need to Treat Yourself with Post-Workout
By Tiffiny Hall
Tiffiny Hall shares a delicious coconut, oat and date cookie recipe that only takes five minutes to make.
These cookies are the ultimate weekend treat for friends, family, or just to have on hand when you need an energy hit post-workout. These cookies are low in sugar, high in fibre and are an easy snack to make from scratch.
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 15 mins
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup wholemeal flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tbs honey
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking trays with baking paper.
- Blend dates in a food processor. Add oats, flour, coconut, baking powder, banana, butter, and honey. Pulse until the mixture just comes together.
- Add milk 1 tbs at a time and pulse until a dough is formed.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of mixture into balls and place on baking tray. Flatten gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Copyright © 2020 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.