A sponsored post written by Renae Leith-Manos
1) Insurance Premiums – If you commit to leaving your car at home and you walk or run to work instead, your car insurance premiums go down. Many insurers like Youi are recognising the benefit of having healthy clients, and adjusting insurance premiums accordingly. It’s a win, win for your figure and your wallet.
2) Medical Bills – Might sound far fetched in your early 20’s, but your fitness is a long term investment in your health, and your long term medical bills. The healthier you are the less likely you are to have medical complications both now and later in life, regardless of your age, and the less likely you are to be hit with big hospital charges.
3) Medication – It is well documented that fit people spend less on medication as they have fewer illnesses. Fitness can improve your sleep patterns, which intern improves your health and means less trips to your local pharmacy to buy products to help you sleep and feel better.
4) Less money on alcohol and cigarettes – The fitter you are the less likely you are to reach for cigarettes and alcohol. You can’t run every day and smoke. Someone who smokes a packet of cigarettes a day could be spending over $9,000 a year on the habit. Someone who drinks a lot could be spending even more.
5) Food – You won’t feel like eating fast food or eating high calorie food when you’re fit. Contrary to popular belief, eating well doesn’t have to be expensive, and can actually be a lot cheaper when you plan meals and shop ahead of time.
Find out how to save on your insurance premiums here: www.youi.com.au
Copyright © 2020 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.