Some health benefits include:
1) It feels great: Kissing makes you both feel good because it produces the hormone oxytocin, a natural, bonding chemical that will make you both feel good and want to stay romantically attached. Kissing someone new can also produce dopamine and norepinephrine, which give us an instant natural high.
2) Reducing Stress: There’s no doubt a great kiss can distract you, but it can also significantly reduce your stress levels and help you chill out fast. Oxytocin calms us down and the resulting endorphins released are the body’s feel-good chemicals. Plus kissing reduces blood pressure.
3) It helps you pick the right person for a relationship: Researchers at the university of New York at Albany noted we are hard-wired to assess the health, reproductive status and genetic compatibility simply from kissing. So when you don’t like a kiss, it’s wise to back off fast.
4) It burns calories: It can burn anywhere form 2-6 calories per minute for each of you, and if there’s further physical activity that follows, that’s a whole other story.
5) It boosts immunity: When you kiss you pass mild bugs and possibly viruses between you, strengthening the immune system. A study by the journal Medical Hyotheses reported kissing may increase a woman’s immunity from cytomegalovirus – which can inturn have negative effects if she is pregnant.
6) It reduces plaque: When you’re kissing, you produce more saliva, which inturn helps reduce plaque build up and keeps the mouth super healthy.
Copyright © 2019 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.