Our readers are asking where to meet men in Sydney right now.
There are often complaints from women in Sydney that they cannot find or meet men. But there are loads of different options, even some as simple as at the supermarket.
Here are some of the best places to meet men in Sydney for women:
- Volunteering: This is a great way to meet people who are interested in making a difference in the world. There are many volunteer opportunities in Sydney that are specifically for young people, so you’re more likely to meet someone who is your age and has similar interests.
- Sporting Games: Men gravitate to sport and to games, so that is where you will find them. From rugby to AFL, and soccer in Sydney, you will meet men at sporting games.
- Classes and workshops: This is a great way to meet people who are interested in learning new things and into what you are into. There are many classes and workshops in Sydney from language classes to sailing and cooking, so you’re more likely to meet someone who is your age and has similar interests.
- Car Wash and supermarket: Sounds corny but plenty of people meet in every day life, even crossing the road (true story). The key is being open and well groomed at all times and being happy to strike up a conversation.
- Speed dating: This is a great way to meet a lot of people in a short amount of time. There are often speed dating events specifically for people under 35, so you’re more likely to meet someone who is looking for a relationship. It can simply be a great night out and a fun way to make new friends.
- Meetup: This is a website and app that allows you to find groups of people who share your interests or hobbies. There are many Meetup groups in Sydney for people under 35 who are looking for relationships from photography to languages or more academic pursuits such as languages or the study of human behaviour and loads more.
- Bars and clubs: This is a classic way to meet men, but it’s important to be selective about the places you go. Bars and clubs that are known for being singles’ scenes can be a great place to meet people, but they can also be overwhelming. Bondi has some great bars, as does the city on week nights right after work when they tend to be busiest.
- Tinder: This is still a super popular dating app for young people that is used by millions of people around the world. You can swipe through profiles of potential matches and start a conversation if you’re interested.
- Hinge and Bumble: These are popular dating apps known to be more relationship-oriented focus. You can create a profile and answer questions about yourself, and then you’ll be shown potential matches based on your answers. On Bumble, women make the first move.