The best way to look younger and fresher is to look after your skin this Autumn, with exfoliants, self-tan and moisturiser. You can win a sun escape pack by signing up to Bondi Beauty now.
Self-tan is a great way to look healthy, and feel good about the skin you are in, even in cooler weather, especially during a yoga class or when you work out.
Meantime here are five ways to have younger looking skin this Autumn:
- Use a body brush every day. Body brushes slough off dry skin instantly, improve circulation and make skim smooth. It’s also a great way to start your day. Use dry and then wet.
- Use a facial scrub twice a week, such as Lush’s Ocean Salt scrub, and a body scrub three times a week. Body scrubs help exfoliate dead cells and stimulate new cells. We like Sanctuary Spa’s White Lily & damask rose body scrub $14.99.
- Use moisturiser every day on your face and body. Skin can dehydrate fast in winter when your are indoors and exposed to heating. Switch to a facial moisturiser with a heavier texture, to keep skin super moist and fine lines at bay.
- Use a gradual tan to ensure you skin is not super white, such as Sunescape’s gradual tan extender. This will give you a subtle, natural glow, and you can use it as much or as little as you wish. (* But remember you can’t exfoliate as much when wearing a tan.)
- If you have a special event or need a pick-me-up, a professional spray tan will give you an instant lift, just choose a lighter colour to what you would usually have in summer.