Start slowly, as eliminating sugar is a tough gig – here’s how:
1) Educate yourself on how to read labels so you can read the carbohydrate content and assess the sugar intake for every single product you buy.
2) Clean out your fridge and pantry and throw out everything with high sugar levels. Committ to no fruit juice, soft drinks or even energy drinks which contain excessive sugar.
3) Eliminate everything white; pasta, sugar, flour even potatoes. Start by eliminating in mid-afternoon from say 2pm, and gradually move the time slot later and later in the day. Your pancreas is slowest late at night, so what you eat for dinner is critical.
4) Forget low fat – low fat products are often brimming with sugar instead, so your best bet is to choose full fat, which also slows down the absorption in the body of any sugar in the product.
5) Watch the marinades and dips. Sauces for meats, salads and just about everything are generally loaded with sugar, and we don’t even realise. Start enjoying simple natural food without sauces.
Copyright © 2019 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.