Soup To Keep You Thin This Winter
By Marielle Punzal
There is nothing like a bowl of homemade quick pea and ham soup to warm up your winter nights.
A healthy and delicious quick pea & ham soup to keep you warm this winter
Founder of TIFFXO, an online health and fitness program and former Biggest Loser coach, Tiffiny Hall shares a healthy and delicious soup recipe that you need to try this winter.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100g leg ham, diced
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt, to serve
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- Heat oil and ham in a large saucepan over medium and cook for a few minutes, until just brown, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion, carrot and garlic to a pan and saute for 5 minutes. Add thyme and cook for another minute.
- Add peas and stock, bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until peas are soft. Adjust seasonings.
- Blend with a stick blender until smooth and stir through ham.
- Divide soup between two bowls, top with yoghurt and serve with toast.
For more information on TIFFXO, head over to www.tiffxo.com
Copyright © 2020 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.