Rachael Finch Shares A Delicious Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe
By Marielle Punzal
Rachael Finch, certified health coach, Aussie TV personality and founder of bodbyfinch, shares a delicious acai smoothie bowl recipe.
Acai smoothie bowls have taken over the world. As the go-to brunch food, they are full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibre, protein and healthy fats, plus they’re also Insta-worthy.
Prep 5 min
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 100g frozen acai berry paste
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbs rolled oats (if gluten-free, use brown rice or quinoa flakes)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp bee pollen (optional)
- 2 tsp pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 strawberries, quartered
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and top with bee pollen, pistachios, kiwi and strawberries.
Find out more about Rachael Finch wellness program here.
Copyright © 2018 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.