By Jessica Abdo
1. Almost every girl would be happy to receive a red lipstick in her christmas stocking. Not only does it match the Christmas colour theme perfectly, but red lips can be worn to any occasion, all year round. NARS lipstick in “Short Circuit” leaves a creamy, long lasting shine.
NARS Lipstick in Short Circuit$39.00, available from Mecca Cosmetica walk-in store, or online store.
2. You want foundation that provides amazing coverage and prevents a shiny, oily face (especially for summer when you’re working out). For radiant, matte, and flawless skin, Becca Matte Skin Shine Proof Foundation works. You will no longer need to worry about your foundation dripping or shining – even while you’re at the gym. It provides lightweight coverage, perfect for the summer heat.
Becca Matte Skin Shine Proof Foundation$70.00, available from Becca online store.
2. Save a friend, or yourself, the trouble of rushing to and from nail salons during the busy Christmas season.Get an affordable, glossy salon shine at home with Sally Hansen Mega Shine. This fabulous top coat provides a high shine and prevents chipping, leaving a fresh professional looking manicure, which can be applied over any colour.
Sally Hansen Mega Shine$14.45, available from Priceline Australia.
3. Sun Kissed cheeks, without the sun are the safest and best way to go. Curtis Collection by Victoria, in Island Goddess is a loose compact powder which is applied to the cheeks for an illuminating, exotic glow. All you have to do is use a bronzing brush and dab a little bronzer onto your cheekbones. Pat the brush onto your hand before applying to your face, to create the perfect shade of bronze, that isn’t the slightest bit overpowering.
Curtis Collection by Victoria, in Island Goddess$49.95, available from Curtis Collection online store.
Over the standard floral fragrances, well what about rose mixed with coffee? Unusual, yes, and absolutely divine. Turn heads as you walk by, with Tom Ford Cafe Rose. This individual and signature scent includes dominant coffee beans, watered down with a gorgeous hint of rose. The perfect scent that creates a unique scent, suited for anyone. Plus, it comes in a snazzy black bottle that can be easily added to the collection of revitalising products in your gym bag.
Tom Ford Cafe Rose EDP,
5. Exercise dries hair, as does the sun and surf, which we are all into in summer. For soft, smooth, healthy looking hair, pump Sachujuan into your hair and leave overnight. The creamy aqua-based textured serum, can be applied with your hands, over your locks and repairs them while you sleep. And don’t worry – it won’t stain your pillow case!
Sachujuan Overnight Repair treatment$57.00, available from Sachajuan online store.
6. Going somewhere? English company, Molton Brown has a gorgeous jetsetter pack to take with you. It includes two sets of body washes and body lotions, each couple beautifully scented with Sandalwood and Pepperpod. Either duo leaves you feeling refreshed, silky smooth and deliciously scented. Ideal for a holiday, or if you need a quick transformation after working out.
Molton Brown Jetsetter Pack$40.00, available from Molton Brown online store, or David Jones.
8. The last thing you want when your body has a beautiful golden tan is a pale face. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is ideal for anyone who is cautious about applying self tanner to the face. It is applied like a day cream, and leaves a bronze tinge that washes off with your makeup. Providing a light coverage, Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is ideal for everyday, it’s a bonus that you won’t have to worry about taking it off if you decide to have a quick stop off at the gym.
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel$65.00, available from Chanel walk-in store, or online store.
9. Beach, chlorine, sweat and heat aren’t the ideal way to get long, silky locks. MUK Spa products are great for your gym bag. The repair treatment mask is part of the MUK Spa trio (shampoo conditioner and a treatment). Show your hair some love and TLC, during the harsh condition of summer!
MUK spa argan oil repair mask$26.95, avaliable from Price Attack walk-in store or online store.
10. Scent has the power to bring back so many memories. Capture all the holidays and summer moments, and bring them home. Within a few minutes of lighting the “Lotus Flower” Ecoya candle, your house will smell inviting, exotic and festive! This gift is ideal for anyone – you may even feel tempted to keep it for yourself…
Ecoya “Lotus Flower” scented candle$39.95, available from Ecoya online
By Bondi Beauty intern, Jessica Abdo
Copyright © 2018 Bondi Beauty, All Rights Reserved.