Raspberry-Coconut Chia seed pudding that wont make you fat.
This raspberry-coconut chia seed pudding recipe is the perfect treat for when you’re craving something bad but trying to be good. Enjoy all the sweetness without the guilt and the nutritional benefits of raspberries and chia seeds.
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup light or full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
- Mix chia seeds and the coconut water in a bowl, and soak for at least 10-15 minutes. (Until it forms a gel-like consistency.)
- Using a hand blender mix coconut milk, raspberries and maple syrup.
- In a glass or glass jar scoop in quarter of the chia mixture, then top with a layer of raspberry sauce. Repeat for the last half of the mixture and in a second dish.
- Serve chilled and top with shredded coconut, nuts and raspberries.
This recipe is courtesy of Meko 100% Pure Coconut Water ambassador Nikolett Toth- http://www.igotpt.com/
By BB Intern Dominique Tait