Snacking is the downfall for most, yet, if you ensure your snacks are as delicious and easy to make as these Bliss Balls, all you’ll want to do is snack & it won’t hit your waistline.
Recipe for Matcha Green Tea Bliss Balls:
- 1 teaspoons Zen Green Tea matcha
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- In a food processor, blend the almonds, coconut, almond meal, coconut flour and Zen Green Tea matcha powder until you get the texture of fine crumbs.
- Add the water, rice malt syrup and melted coconut oil and blend until everything is well combined. The mixture should be sticky enough to hold together, but not so sticky that you can’t roll into balls. If the mixture is too sticky, add a tiny bit more coconut flour. If it’s too dry, add a touch more water.
- Roll the mixture into balls and keep in the fridge in an airtight container – if you don’t devour them all immediately.
(Recipe adapted from Zen Green Tea).